Buy Backdraft kit for Downdraft Table - Welding Supplies from Rapid Welding
Currency Your basket is empty
CLOSE X

Basket

Our Current Offers

Backdraft kit for Downdraft Table 0040200020

0040200020  Backdraft kit for Downdraft Table
Click the thumbnails to view larger images
Rapid Ref : 0040200020
YOU PAY
£ 521.36
ex VAT
Qty :  

Rest Of Shelf
0040200020  Backdraft kit for Downdraft Table
Backdraft kit for welding and plasma cutting applications, consisting of narrowing plates to be mounted underneath the work grid and a backdraft panel with vertical lamellas.

The backdraft kit is compulsory for all welding applications and recommended for grinding applications. By the use of a backdraft kit, the downdraft extraction capacity is reduced to approx. 20%. The remaining 80% is extracted through the backdraft panel.