The Origo Mig C340 Pro is a step regulated compact power source for MIG/MAG welding. It is a 10 voltage step unit, the operator can also adjust wire feed speed, burnback time and spot welding time. They are intended for medium duty MIG/MAG welding with solid wires of steel, stainless steel or aluminium, and cored wires with or without shielding gas. Well proven technology together with ESAB developed software provides high reliability and outstanding welding performance.
The machines are made with a strong galvanised metal casing to withstand harsh environments. The large wheels and built-in wire feeder ensures these units are practical and mobile solutions.
- Outstanding welding characteristics- high efficiency and high quality welding
- Standard digital V/A meter kit – makes parameters visible and helps to improve weld quality.
- Sturdy galvanised metal casing with air filter as option - made to withstand tough corrosive and dirty environments
- Wide current and voltage range- multiple purpose applications.
- Two inductance outlets- easy to optimise settings for different applications.