The Caddy Tig 2200i is a compact, lightweight AC DC single phase Tig welder. Thanks to its intelligent, compact design it is easy to take along to different indoor and outdoor worksites and also to tuck away when not used, making it handy both in the workshop and on the move. With power factor correction the machine can operate with very long mains cables (over 100m) giving the welder a very large working radius.
The Caddy® Tig 2200i AC/DC provides true MMA capability with the same capacity and features as ESAB MMA machines of the same voltage range, including the features Hot start, arc force setting, Arc Plus II* and additionally, polarity switch.
- Designed for quality TIG-welding in all types of material.
- Easy to use - all welding parameters presented in an easy to understand layout.
- QWave™- enables AC welding with high arc stability and low noise.
- AC frequency and balance control - optimises weld pool.
- Electrode preheating – excellent start and extended electrode life time
- ESAB 2-program function - possibility to pre-program and change program during actual welding.
- DC Pulsed TIG welding - easy control of heat input and the weld pool.
- DC Micro Pulse – minimize heat effected zone especially on thin sheets
- True MMA welding characteristics in AC and DC mode - Hot start, Arc force, and polarity switch
Fitted with TA 34 Panel
The TA34 panel is equipped to support and enhance the skills of the welder and enables excellent welding results to be achieved in a wide range of materials and thicknesses. The TA34 version comes with both adjustable slope up and slope down. It also comes with Micro Pulse functionality, making it easy to control the heat input and minimizing the heat affected zone. This is helpful especially on thin sheets and high tense steels.