The new Speedglas 9100XXi auto-darkening welding helmet is built on 30 years
TrueViewAuto-OnSet-and-ForgetOne-Touch to grind!
of expertise and has been released with all new features including:
3M Speedglas 9100 Welding Helmet with the new 9100XXi welding lens brings:
- Largest viewing area on the market with peripheral SideWindows
- New True-View for colour and contrast
- New external button for grinding and memory mode
- Highest possible optical classification (1/1/1)
- Advanced TST (TIG Sensor Technology) down to industry leading 1 amp
- High impact protection (AS/NZS1337.1)
- Centre photo-sensor for TIG
- Aerodynamic exhaust vents to assist in removing exhaled air
- Peripheral SideWindows for enhanced vision
- Made in Sweden with Auto-On
- Weld, Cut, Grind, Hidden Arc, Outdoor, Passive and TackShades 5, 8, 9-13 with a light shade of 3 (AS/NZS1338.1)
With new True-View what you see through the welding lens appears lighter, more detailed
and colourful and with Auto-On your welding helmet is instantly ready to weld, programmed to your last used welding setting.
Do you grind? With a press of the external button you have activated grind mode.
Press it again and your back ready to weld. You do not even have to take off your glove!
Like the pre-set stations on the radio in your car, with Speedglas 9100XXi Set-and-Forget,
you can pre-set your most frequently used welding settings and with the press of the external button you can
seamlessly switch between different welding applications without having to re-set your welding helmet
This is what welders in the field think about the new Speedglas 9100XXi.