3M 9922 Speciality Nuisance Odour Respirator (Valved) - FFP2?
Provides relief from nuisance levels of organic vapours and respiratory protection against moderate levels of fine dusts and mists
- Reliable, effective protection against fine particulates
- Activated carbon layer offers relief from the irritation of low levels of organic vapours, often present alongside particulate hazards e.g. solvents, degreasers and resins
- Up to 10 x WEL against respiratory hazards generated during welding such as welding fume and ozone gas
- Durable collapse resistant inner shell
- Excellent fit over a wide range of face sizes provided by convex shape, nose clip and twin-strap design
- Comfortable, lightweight off-the-face design
- 3M Cool Flow valve reduces heat build-up to offer comfortable protection, particularly in hot and humid conditions
- Blue colour coded straps denote FFP2 protection level
Standard: EN149:2001 FFP2
Approval: CE Marked
Maximum use level: Particulates; Assigned Protection Factor: 10 x WEL (Nominal Protection Factor 12 x WEL) and below WEL for organic vapours.