The VarioStar 2500 MIG/MAG power source is equipped with an improved power output of 250 A and an integrated 2 roll drive, ensuring easy operation and handling. It features an ergonomical and sturdy design, and has many application options such as in maintenance and repair, metal and gantry construction, fitting shops and forges, and in the production of particular vehicles. The VarioStar 2500 has impressive welding features that make it ideal for application in light-gauge sheet welding, among others.
- 4,025,197 VarioStar 2500 G/F/2R
- 43,0004,0479 GroundCable 25mm² 4m/13ft 60% 250A plug 35mm² with earth
- 4,035,921,000 MTG 250d /F/3.5m/45°
- 44,0350,5120,000 BK F Fe ø1,2 /G/W/5m
- 42,0510,0013 Spatter protection paste Fronius
- 42,0300,2196 Rubber mat 15,10
- 42,0510,0058 Welding Protection Liquid 0.5L