The Tecna 2.5 KVA pulse spot welding gun is a semi-automatic handheld spot welder suitable for up to 2.5mm + 2.5mm bodyshop applications. This high performance pulse spot welder has a heavy duty transformer and provides 2 Kva @ 50%.
- Professional, versatile and portable spot welder for auto body repair shops and maintenance shops.
- Pulse for use on high tensile steels commonly used on todays modern vehicles
- Synchronous built-in electronic timer with SCR from 2 to 65 cycles.
- Compensation circuit starts the timer only when there is a proper passage of current, which enables to perform on oxidised sheets, on surfaces with paint residues or on black sheets.
- Current control with phase shift adjustment to carry out difficult welds, on very thin thickness, on rods with reduced diameter, on stainless steel sheet and similar.
- Cos fi control.
- Force adjustment with scale in daN.
- Additional arm couplings to provide larger opening between arms.
- All transformer are coated with F class insulation material. Test are made using 4000 volts.
- Supplied complete with 125 mm arms.
- Large choice of arms and electrodes.
Input Voltage 230V 50 Hz
Power @ 50%: 2 kVA
Maximum Welding Power: 16 kVA
Welding Capacity: 2.5mm + 2.5mm
Electrodes Force Short Arms daN: 120 mm Weight: 11 Kg