- Neutrix are compact and portable tungsten grinders designed for workshops and lighter industry
- Neutrix is the first tungsten sharpener, which through an integrated filter collects the polluted grinding dust
- Neutrix has a new developed adjustment, which triples the lifetime of the diamond wheel
- Neutrix can be used to grind electrodes with a diameter from 1 mm to 4 mm in angels between 15 and 180
- Neutrix means a minimum of waste during grinding.
- Neutrix is able to grind electrode to a length as short as 15 mm
The storage case along with the moderate weight make NEUTRIX ideal for working on site. NEUTRIX is the only machine, that is equipped with an integrated dust filter, thereby protecting the operator and the environment against the unhealthy dust produced during grinding the electrode. The filter is replaceable. Due to the use of an electrode holder NEUTRIX is able to grind electrodes as short as 15mm with the standard electrode clamp, with a special electrode clamp, as short as 8 mm can be ground.
The use of the electrode holder also ensures a precise and centred tip. NEUTRIX is equipped with an inspection cover enabling the operator to see the grinding operation. NEUTRIX is easy to operate, set the required grinding angle, secure the electrode into the holder using the locking device. The electrode is now set as to minimise the amount of grinding required (0,3 mm removal). As something quite unique NEUTRIX is equipped with an eccentric plate, which makes it possible to adjust the grinding position on the face of the wheel, this triples the life of the diamond wheel. NEUTRIX is supplied in a case fully equipped for use, electrode clamps for 1,6, 2,4 and 3,2 mm Tungsten's are included, other dimensions are available.
NEUTRIX is CE marked and is manufactured to meet all EU directives.
Power supply 110V or 230V
Motor: 850 W
Weight: 2,8 kg