The Kemppi Delta+ 90 FreshAir are robust units providing all round head protection for welding and fabrication personnel working in extreme conditions, such as shipbuilding, heavy fabrication, mining and construction sites, where designated hard hat protection is advisory or essential.
The Delta+ 90 provides integrated head, face and respiratory protection in one high strength unit. It also features a seperately hinged welding visor that can be raised independently from a large and clear impact grade face shield, offering exceptional vision of the work area for pre and post welding and fabrication processes, whilst always providing its user a safe and clean air breathing environment. Also, the welding visor can be easily removed for functions where welding protection is not required, but high quality respiratory, head, face and hearing protection are essential.
The Delta+ 90 FreshAir units can be combined with either a rechargeable, battery powered FreshAir filter pack or locally supplied breathing air sources. Cool, clean, filtered breathing air is channeled over the welders face, eliminating harmful airborne welding fume and dust contamination. The adjustable face seal, combined with the ‘positive air pressure’ design, creates a safe and easy breathing zone for all day welder comfort and helps to prevent the lens from misting.
- Heavy duty hard hat rating for welding and grinding process, meeting standards rating EN 397, EN 175 B, AS/NZS 1801 and AS/NZS 1337.1
- Separate hinged welding visor can be fitted with either standard or ADF welding lens
- Impact rated full face clear visor for exceptional protection and work area visibility
- Positive pressure design makes breathing effortless and safe at all times
- Choose either battery powered filter pack or regulated airline supplied breathing air system
- Mounting for optional high quality ear defenders