Scroll down to view a video demonstration
A DVD based, interactive learning tutorial providing a basic introduction to the common welding processes with clear audio-visual instruction. Takes you from basic set up, right through to completing a welding assessment, in a 3D workshop environment.
This package will guide you through the range of welding processes and enable you to put your new skills into practice in the safety of a 3D interactive workshop environment.
- Basic Set up
- Performing Engineering Operations (PEO) Module
- Health and Safety
- Step-by-step guide to each process
- Short test at the end of each section
- Mapped to National Occupation Standards (NOS) and Excellence, Achievement & Learning Limited (EAL) qualifications
- Follows industry standard pathway
- Support colleges and training centres in their Guided Learning Hours (GLH)
- Enables the user to gain both knowledge and experience using a virtual reality workshop environment
This software gives learners the opportunity to study each of the recognised modern welding and cutting processes in a flexible learning location, and gain a theoretical understanding. Therefore providing the foundation to progress into further practical learning.
Alternatively, many distributors can use this tool to broaden their knowledge of welding and cutting processes.
Click Here for a demonstration on the eLearning Package