DownFlex 400-MSDowndraft table with manual Self-cleaning filter
Lincoln Electric’s DownFlex™ table is a dual purpose workbench and extraction unit, designed specifically for the removal of welding fume at the source. It can also be used to remove particulate and dust from metal grinding applications, as well as fume and particulate from light duty plasma arc cutting.
- Workbench with integrated extraction fan,
- Three-stage spark arrester and self-cleaning filter cartridges.
- The Magnehelic (pressure) gauge on the control panel indicates when the automatic filter cleaning systems needs to be switched on.
- The filter cartridges are cleaned from the inside by compressed airshots.
- For welding and grinding applications the downdraft table should be fitted with a backdraft kit for optimum division of the extraction capacity.
- Suitable for medium to heavy duty applications.