Arm Ø 203 mm with RotaHood throttle valve and DeBlock balance system. Including mounting bracket. 1.1 - 2.4m
Lincoln’s LTA 2.0 Telescopic Extraction Arm offers ease of positioning in a small package, perfect for small workstations or schools. The arm retracts and extends from 1.0 metre to 1.5 metre, and pivots up to 45 Degrees. The arm also comes with a wall mounting bracket
- Deblock friction lock or Spring balanced for easy positioning.
- 360 Degree rotatable hood.
- Airflow throttle valve.
- Airflow focus vanes.
- Lightweight, rugged, dent resistant plastic construction.
- Optional Lamp Kits available. Provides hood mounted switches for both lamp and fan.
- Automatic Start/Stop Arc Sensor detects arc flash to start and stop fan (lamp required).