Package includes: Power Source, CK 230 4m Tig Torch with Sheath, Lincoln Foot Pedal, Coolarc 46 Water Cooler, Lincoln TPX Undercarriage, 5m Ground Cable, Gas Hose, Gas Regulator, Hose Nut & Nipple set
The ASPECT 300 is an industrial AC/DC Tig welding machine designed and manufactured with the latest digital inverter technology. This machine has been designed and built to perform in the most hazardous environments at high outputs: 300A at 35% duty cycle both in TIG AC and TIG DC application. The controller provides all the features you would expect from industrial AC/DC Tig inverter welding machines combined with a user friendly front panel layout, setting advanced TIG parameters has never been so simple.
The top class features like the 2A minimum current, the multiple AC mode selection (including four different wave shapes), the optimized TIG start with adjustable electrode type and HF polarity, makes the unit the right choice to suit any application.
- Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performance.
- Superb welding characteristics with TIG DC, TIG AC and Stick welding processes.
- Adjustable cleaning and penetration for perfect aluminium welding.
- Variable AC frequency (40-400Hz) for control of travel speed and penetration.
- Full function user-friendly control panel layout with graph and a numeric display make it easy to set all welding parameters.
- Rugged construction: electrical safety (IP23), potted PC boards and optimum airflow reduce contamination to extend the equipment's life in the harshest environmental conditions.
- PFC (Power Factor Correction) advantages: 30% more output current with the same input current, suitable for 230-400V (+15%-10%) three phase, low current consumption, energy saving, low current harmonics and reduction of the total CO2 produced by the welding process.
Voltage: 230/400V 3Ph
Current Range: 2 - 300A
Rated Output: 300A/22V/35%, 200A/18V/100%
Dimensions: H 465mm x W 301mm x D 632mm