The Power Feed wire feeder range is designed to combine easy handling and control by the welder with perfect wire feeding. Dependent on your application, the PF feeders are supplied as standard with a standard undercarriage but are available to be hung from a boom or placed on a special heavy duty undercarriage to be used in tough industrial conditions. The PF-42 supports all modes installed on Multi-process or the advanced digital (ArcLink®) Lincoln power sources. All of the PF-4X series can be optionally equipped with gas flow-meter, heavy duty undercarriage or lifting eye.
- Small rugged and easy to handle feeders; with bright digital meters
- Utilises ArcLink® – the leading digital communication protocol for welding, making it the best choice for seamless, time critical integration with the power source.
- Four roll drive system with powerful motor.
- Hot/Soft start Crater Run and all standard features.
- Easy-to-understand user interface panels make it easy to set weld parameters.
- Equipped with wheels as standard.