The Speedtec 215C is a small, single phase inverter based multi process machine. It features a colour TFT user interface to make set up quick and easy, a built in synergic mode helps to find optimal welding parameters based on Amperage WFS or material thickness. The Speedtec 215C is capable of many different welding applications: MIG, FCAW, Stick or Tig (Lift). The smartly designed housing features space for a 15kg spool and helpful top shelf and side case for storage.
This multi process ready to weld package includes: LGS 250 4.0m Mig Torch, LTG 17V 4m Tig Torch, Workpiece cable, Electrode Holder Assembly, Gas Regulator (UK orders only) and Hose Nut & Nipple Set.
- Multi Process: MIG (Synergic/Manual), FCAW, Stick, Tig Lift - designed for manyjobs
- Excellent welding characteristics with all processes
- Smart housing: 15kg spool, useful shelving storage for workshop use
- User friendly icon control panel - easy set up for beginners and experts
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) - gives more power to arc, consumes up to 30% less energy than traditional rectifier machines, can use up to 100m power cables
- Integrated Gun holder saves welder time and extends lifetime of gun
- Top storage shelf for fast access to accessories
- Internal side case to store electrodes, gloves or electrode holder
- Ergonomic handle and low weight makes it easy to move