The Invertec® V205-T AC/DC is ideal for critical AC or DC TIG welding applications. This full featured TIG welder is also capable of stick welding. Equipped with Power Factor Correction (PFC) Invertec® V205-T AC/DC provides almost 30% more output power with the same input current. The 115/230V auto-reconnect makes the V205-T AC/DC truly flexible and the rugged, portable, lightweight design is ideal for shop or field environments. It can be simply changed to a water cooled unit by adding the COOL ARC® 20 Water Cooler.
- Single Phase Auto Sensing for either 230V or 115V primary input.
- High duty cycle, 200A / 40% at 40°C.
- Adjustable cleaning and penetration for perfect aluminium welding
- Three wave shapes for AC TIG welding – Square, Triangle and Sinusoidal.
- Variable AC frequency for control of travel speed and penetration.
- Full featured and user friendly control panel layout.
- Only 17kg the V205-T is lightweight and portable
- Solid and robust construction, built the Lincoln way ‘Rugged & Reliable’. 2 Year Warranty
- Primary Voltage
- 115/230v 1ph
- Current Range
- 6 - 200A
- Rated output
- 200A/28V/35%, 170A/26.8V/100%
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 385 mm x 215 mm x 480 mm