Special Offer - Available with a Wheel Kit at no extra cost, click here
The Vantage® 500 CE is one of the most compact and powerful engine-driven welder / generators in the construction, pipe or rental fleet market today. This is are also the quietest, with a smooth running 4-cylinder Perkins® water-cooled diesel engine. Use this multi-process welder for Stick welding with a large variety of electrodes, Lift TIG welding, CV welding with shielding gas or Innershield wires, and arc gouge up to 10mm carbons. Exclusive Lincoln Chopper Technology delivers superior arc performance. You will also appreciate VRD (Voltage Reduction Device), which reduces OCV (open circuit voltage) in the CC-Stick weld mode for added safety.
- Compact case with stainless steel enclosure
- Arc gouging up 10mm
- Downhill pipe welding mode. Excellent for cellulosic electrodes
- Built-in “hot start” for easier starts and restrikes
- Plenty of AC 50 Hz generator power : 3-phase 400V / 1 phase 220V / 1 phase 115V
- Reliable Four-Cylinder Engine, water cooled, 1500rpm Perkins Diesel engine
- Innovative Service Access
- Stainless steel enclosure delivers added protection and durability
- Low noise to fit with European norms.
- Meets IEC974-1 and CE standards for safety and reliability.
Engine: Perkins 404D-22T 1500rpm 4 cylinder Water Cooled Diesel
Output: 400A/34V 100%, 450A/30V 60%
Output Range: 30 - 500 DC
HP & Speed: 38CV 1500rpm
Dimensions: 913mm H x 687mm W x 1590mm D