Precision TIG® 275 with patented Micro-Start II™ Technology and our AC Auto Balance® on board, delivers unrivaled starting and welding at low amperages with the improved AC aluminium welding performance. Features include; simple controls, innovative accessory storage, and attractive and consistent welds – it all adds up.
- Patented Micro-Start II™ Technology delivers extremely stable low amperage starting, welding and cratering for both AC and DC welding.
- Selectable welding modes such as high frequency, scratch start, and Touch Start TIG™.</.li>
- Higher duty cycles – 275A @ 40% duty cycle.
- Widest welding range in its class 2-340 amps for both AC and DC.
- Redesigned controls are simple and well spaced for effortless setting changes.
- Hidden menu button features up to 7 programmable parameters without cluttering the control panel (requires optional Advanced Process Panel).
- Auto Balance® has been readjusted to give more penetration and improved bead appearance.
- Fan as needed (F.A.N.™) prevents overheating. F.A.N. reduces power consumption, noise, motor wear, and dust in the machine.