With patented Micro-Start II® Technology, New and Improved AC Auto Balance®, built-in Advanced Control Panel, and Power Factor Correction on board, the Precision TIG® 375 delivers the Power To Perform! This machine has many new features such as, simple controls, innovative accessory storage, and attractive and consistent welds support this machines position as the best in its class. Whatever the TIG welding application – fabrication, aerospace, production, motorsports, or vocational education – choose the Precision TIG® 375 for outstanding features and precise arc performance.
- Patented Micro-Start II™ Technology delivers extremely stable low amperage starting, welding and cratering for both AC and DC welding.
- Selectable welding modes such as high frequency, scratch start, and Touch Start TIG™.
- Higher duty cycles – 275A @ 40% duty cycle.
- Widest welding range in its class 2-420 amps for both AC and DC.
- Redesigned controls are simple and well spaced for effortless setting changes.
- Hidden menu button features up to 7 programmable parameters without cluttering the control panel (requires optional Advanced Process Panel).
- Auto Balance® has been readjusted to give more penetration and improved bead appearance.
- Fan as needed (F.A.N.™) prevents overheating. F.A.N. reduces power consumption, noise, motor wear, and dust in the machine.