The revolutionary new Kemppi Kempact RA Series, new standards in compact MIG/MAG class
Designed for the modern welding workshop, Kempact RA expresses stylish and purposeful design through high build quality and functional user benefits, making weld tasks productive, accurate and efficient.
Kempact RA is built on Kemppi’s latest power source platform, ensuring optimal welding performance and excellent power cost efficiency. Delivery specification includes welding gun and earth return lead pack.
New technology features include reduced energy costs of more than 10 % when compared to conventional step controlled power sources, Brights™ cabinet lighting for easy wire loading in low light conditions, WireLine™ service alert function that signals routine wire-path maintenance needs, plus the integrated GasMate™ chassis design, making gas cylinder loading and machine movement easy and safe. Whichever model you select, Kempact RA ensures you get the most from every welding task.
- Modern, energy efficient power Source
- Excellent welding performance with mixed or C02 shielding gas
- Precise, clean arc ignition
- Maximum output at 35 % duty cycle
- Large, clear LCD display
- WireLine™ service indicator
- GasMate™ chassis design featuring floor level cylinder loading makes gas cylinder collection, storage and movement easy
- Brights™ cabinet lighting for low light conditions
- HotSpot™ heat treatment Function
- 2T/4T gun switch latching
- Spot and cycle arc timer
- Integrated storage trays for consumables and parts
- 3.5 m or 5m FE welding gun
- Kemppi 2+ warranty
Please Note: This machine is not supplied with a drive roll kit. Click the link below to add the drive roll kit you require.
Kempact RA 253A Drive Feed Kits
Click the Images below to view in a larger size Kempact RA Adaptive Panel Kempact RA Opened