The PRO OX-100 programmable handheld digital oxygen monitor is designed to give operators the most precise oxygen level readings possible. Internationally renowned for its highly advanced features and low-cost, this self-calibrating oxygen weld monitor with an internal pump accurately measures down to 0.01% (100 ppm) resolution, making it ideal for purging and other welding applications.
The CE approved, US manufactured PRO OX-100 comes equipped with many advanced features such as its data logging capabilities, which allow operators to create permanent records of real time data (at 15 second intervals) and export up to 50 data points to Microsoft® Excel and plain text format. The PRO OX-100 also offers a built-in, programmable multi-language feature with on-screen instructions that are available in English, Spanish, German, and Portuguese. Together with different voltage and frequency specifications and compatibilities, the PRO OX-100 is the most universal oxygen weld monitor available on the global market today.
Archive Records with Software Reporting
- Create permanent records of real time data (at 15 second intervals for continuous mode or as needed in spot mode) of oxygen levels for critical welding operations
Easy-to-Use Conversion Software
- Capture and export 50 data points in just clicks to Microsoft® Excel and plain text format
Convenient and Quick Data Offload
- The PRO OX-100 offloads data to a PC via a convenient USB interface at a high-speed, ensuring data integrity
- Use this mode if the purging process requires more than 20 minutes to extend battery life
- Use this mode for simultaneous weld applications
- Use this mode when permanent records are required (in conjunction with data logging)
- Use this mode when PPM is near required level
Self-Calibrating and Certified
- Calibrates using ambient air. No special calibration gas required.
- The PRO OX-100 Oxygen Monitor is factory calibrated and certified, accompanied by a dated certificate of authentication
- Meets requirements specified by the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Eliminates guesswork as audiovisual alarm can be set to desired O2 PPM value
- Unit will produce an intermittent beep sound simultaneously as a green light flashes
- Operator is alerted even in noisy or poorly lit environments and can continue evacuating oxygen, reset the alarm or commence welding
- The PRO OX-100 is in compliance with EC Directives
- Programmable in four popular languages: English, German, Portuguese, Spanish