The Pro Purge 1 Weld Purge Monitor is the ideal tool for many welding applications where critical weld standards are required. Used for Production of Semi-conductors, Nuclear, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, Energy, Dairy, Brewery and Food processing where strict welding guide lines to eliminate weld-quality issues associated with atmosphere contaminated welds are required.
The Pro Purge 1 Weld Purge Monitor enables Welders and Welding Engineers on site or in the workshop to precisely monitor rest oxygen levels to the point where precision welding can take place, resulting in “perfect conditions” for consistent high-quality repeatable welds. The Pro Purge 1 Weld Purge Monitor contains a stabilised zirconium oxide cell with a regulated heater to maintain a cell temperature of 750°C which enables it to accurately measure levels from 206400 ppm down to as low as 0.50 ppm.
- Accuracy to 0.50 ppm
- Temperature regulated maintenance free zirconium cell
- Graphic display (blue & white)
- Built-in recognition for 110v-240v power sources
- Internal battery power for up to 90 min
- Integrated programmable sound function
- Date and time function for data logging
- Easy to use software
- Low permeability measure hose (FPM) for accurate measurements
- Connects via RS 232 interface, Bluetooth, CAN-Bus, AUX (AMI)
- Can be calibrated to ambient oxygen
- Software updateable
- Multi language: English, French, German, Dutch, Czech, Danish
- Data logging up to 250 entries internally or externally on a PC.