The Tweco ArcMaster 301 AC/DC is a high output, full digital control, AC/DC, Stick/ Lift TIG/ HF TIG inverter power supply with a high output and expanded input voltage capabilities for maximum user flexibility. Standard features include: High frequency start, lift TIG start, automatic downslope, pulse, repeat (latch) function, memory function and automatic gas management. This is the ultimate unit designed for precision TIG and Stick welding of all weldable materials. Superior, true square wave output combines with highly developed balance and cleaning features to deliver an unbeatable welding performance with extended tungsten life on aluminium and magnesium alloys without the need for continuous high frequency.
- Digital Meters - Voltage and Amperage; Preview and hold capability for easy set up
- Trigger hold - 4T (Latch) eliminates operator fatigue.
- Gas Purge - Ensures gas lines are purged at start of weld.
- Tiptronics Job Save - Save up to 100 parameter application settings for quality repeatable welds
- Tungsten Size - Select tungsten size for optimum starting performance
- Spot Mode - Enables timer functions for consistent spot welds.
- Excellent Portability - Small size and weight ensures best workspace footprint and job site portability.