The XC1000 is an improved version of the popular XC600 water cooler with a higher cooling capacity. The compact footprint makes these ideal for fitting onto the bottle carrier at the back of a power source or free standing. The Simaco rotary pump features a brass body and impeller to give a long lifespan. Four threaded mounts are provided underneath for fixing down if required. This unit is suitable for most welding applications up to 600A
- British designed & made
- Increased cooling capacity of 1000W
- Low power consumption of 190-220W allows direct connection onto many machine auxiliary supplies.
- Very small footprint of 210mm x 247mm with fixing points under to allow easy mounting onto bottle trays etc.
- Built in motor protection to prevent burnout if pump is blocked or stalled for any reason with automatic reset.
- Built in splashguard for motor to stop spills dripping onto electric motor & splash-proof on off switch fitted.
- Quiet design keeps noise low & anti-vibration rubber feet fitted on base.
- Simaco water pump fitted
- 100% copper heat exchanger tube & only copper or brass used on all fittings.
Max flow rate unrestricted 10L/min
Cooling capacity: 1000W
Max pressure: 4.0 Bar
Power consumption: 190-220W (110V @ 1.9A, 230V @ 0.9A, 400V @ 0.55A)
Approx size & weight: 210mm x 247mm x 440mm high, dry weight 11kg
Fully CE marked & compliant with BS EN60974-2 2013 & BS EN60974-10 & RoHS & WEEE.