The Origo Mig C420 PRO is a robust and sturdy step controlled power unit for heavy duty MIG/MAG welding with solid filler wires of steel, stainless steel or aluminium, and cored wires. The units are made with a strong galvanised metal casing to withstand harsh environments. The large wheels make the units easy to move. The units are fan-cooled and equipped with thermal overload protection, A temperature controlled cooling fan ensures reduced dust ingress and noise emissions. The units are equipped with the potentiometers to set the wire feed speed and burnback time adjustment. They also have 2/4 stroke torch switch functions. The Origo Mig 420 is also available as a water cooled version.
- Outstanding welding characteristics- high efficiency and high quality welding.
- Standard digital V/A meter kit – makes parameters visible and helps to improve weld quality.
- Sturdy galvanised metal casing with air filter as option - made to withstand tough corrosive and dirty environments.
- Wide current and voltage range- multiple purpose applications.
- Three inductance outlets- easy to optimise settings for different applications.