The ET 300iP includes pulse Tig for thin sheet metal applications
The Renegade TIG are inverter based High frequency TIG (HF) and MMA/Stick machines with extreme power to weight ratio. The compact format makes it easy to carry and bring to any jobsite. Combined with high duty cycle and the ability to run the machine on long mains and welding cable makes this a superior welding machine for both on and off site applications. The machine has an automatic input voltage sensor and can operate with any input voltage between 208V and 528V in 3-phase and 230V in single phase.
- Extreme power to weight ratio in a most compact format. Rugged composite casing for durability in the roughest environments
- Designed for extreme conditions including up to +55°C ambient temperature
- Widest input voltage tolerance and ability to run on single and three phase with cables up to 100 meters
- Easy to read and quick to set panel increasing the accuracy and reduces the down time
- Available as non pulsed and as pulsed for thin sheet metal applications
- Modular system with tool-less connection to water cooler and trolley