3M 9928 Premium Welding Fume Respirator (Valved) - FFP2?
Provides respiratory protection against fine dusts, mists, metal fume and Ozone.
- Specifically designed to offer respiratory protection in welding operations
- Efficient particulate filter resists clogging for extended use against welding fume
- Activated carbon layer filters out Ozone generated by MIG, TIG and ARC welding operations
- 3M Cool Flow valve reduces heat build-up to offer comfortable protection
- Flame retardant - the specially treated outer-shell offers increased flame retardancy
- Welding shields - low profile design for compatibility with welding shields
- Soft sealing ring and adjustable straps ensure a comfortable, properly sealed fit
- Blue colour coded valve lettering denotes FFP2 protection level.
Standard: EN149:2001 FFP2
Approval: CE Marked
Maximum use level - Particulates: Assigned Protection Factor: 10 x WEL (Nominal Protection Factor 12 x WEL), up to 10 x WEL for Ozone and relief from nuisance levels of organic vapours (below WEL)