The Tecna 2 KVA spot welding gun is a professional quality, semi-automatic, handheld spot welder suitable for up to 2mm + 2mm bodyshop applications. The 240V portable spot welder has a heavy duty transformer and offers 2 Kva power @ 50%.
- Light and proved spot gun for car body repair.
- Synchronous built-in electronic timer with SCR from 2 to 65 cycles.
- Compensation circuit starts the timer only when there is a proper passage of current, which enables to perform on oxidised sheets, on surfaces with paint residues or on black sheets.
- Force adjustment with scale in daN.
- Additional arm couplings to provide larger opening between arms.
- All transformer are coated with F class insulation material that does not dry out and become brittle. Test are made using 4000 volts.
- Supplied complete with 125 mm arms.
Specification Input Voltage: 230V 50Hz
Power @ 50%: 2 kVA
Maximum Welding Power: 13 kVA
Welding Capacity: 2 + 2 mm
Electrode Force Short Arms (daN) 120 mm
Weight: 10.5 Kg