The Elettro 56 is a three phase inverter based plasma cutter complete with built in compressor. With its compact design, ease of use and high efficiency cutting on small and medium thicknesses, makes this ideal for on site jobs and external maintenance
The recommended cutting thickness on steel is from 13 - 20mm. The severance cut is 25mm. The lack of High-Frequency start makes it possible to work next to
computers, medical equipment, instruments and any other electronic
devices sensitve to high frequency emissions.It can also be connected to motor-driven generators of adequate power.
- Pilot Arc to cut painted or coated metals.
- Post-gas function.
- Safety systems on the torch.
- The built-in air compressor (maintenance free self-lubricating double piston) assuring the operator total work independence and ease of use, since it does not require air adjustment.
- Ultra Cut Capacity technology to improve the cutting capacites on high thicknesses.
- Innovative Thin Cut technology that allows to obtain cuts of superior quality and reduced kerf (amount of removed material).
- Hyper Speed Cut technology enhancing the cutting speed.
- Multi Piercing technology: possibility of piercing on high thickness in a shorter time and with less wear of consumables.
- Extra Life technology and Low Pilot Arc technology that increases performances and duration of consumables.
- Microprocessor-controlled cutting parameters and functions.
- Safety systems on the torch
- Its standard equipment includes a 4 meter-long hand torch and a grounding cable, both with direct connection.
- Elettro CF Plasma 56 inverter
- ECF-71 4 Metre Hand Torch
- 4 Metre Earth Clamp
Input Voltage: 3x400V 50-60HZ
Cutting Current: 10 - 50A
Duty Cycle: 35% 50A, 60% 35A, 100% 25A
Cutting Thickness (Steel): 13 - 20mm
Severance Cut: 25mm
Protection Class: IP23