Now only £595 Save £100!
TURBO-SHARP® X is an enclosed electrode grinder, which significantly reduces harmful radioactive (2%Thoriated) grinding dust exposure to both the user and the environment. Properly ground electrodes improve arc starting and stability, reduce tungsten shedding, increase electrode life and enhance welding consistency. The new and improved Turbo-Sharp features an adjustable head and grinding discs which now last 3 times longer.
- Standard head for diameters: 1.0mm, 1.6mm, 2.4mm, 3.2mm
- Angles adjustable from (20°– 60°)
- Consistent tip geometry
- Multi functional cover - through a slot in the cover the electrode can be flattened to prepare a truncated cone.
- Grinding disc double coated with diamond powder, giving double wheel life
- Can be connected to vacuum system (accessory included)
- Grind tungsten as short as 1.5" (38mm)
Turbo Sharp X package includes
- Standard head for diameters 1.0mm, 1.6mm, 2.4mm and 3.2mm
- Tools for assembling and replacement of grinding wheel
- Accessory for stationary mounting
- Adapter for vacuum cleaning
- Pen-style electrode holder
- Multi-functional cover (flatten or grind a truncated cone)
- User Instructions
- Carry Case
Voltage: 110v or 230v
No load speed: 30,000 RPM
Guarantee: 2 years