The Invertec® 150S stick machine is suited to a variety of applications and working environments, ensuring that there will be a machine to meet your needs. The designs have focused on providing excellent welding and starting behaviour in a robust and reliable package. From this foundation, it is further equipped with a unique set of features and capabilities to guarantee there is a machine perfect for your application. The Invertec range is built in a robust metal case with large rubber corners and push control buttons for added protection. Rugged and robust on one hand, portable on another; the Invertec® 150S is lightweight and easy to handle in any situation.
- Robust design - Unique rubber corners, metal housing and push control buttons to withstand tough environmental conditions.
- Premium arc - Advanced Lincoln technology and Lincoln knowhow guarantees performance every time.
- Power Surplus - Additional power for superior arc control.
- Soft and Crisp mode - Selectable arc modes for different electrode types.
- Auto Adaptive Arc Force - For a stable arc with low spatter levels as standard
- Built in “Hot Start” - For excellent arc striking
- Long cables - Primary power extension cables up to 60M can be used
- Lift TIG with excellent striking without tungsten contamination.
- Generator ready to go for use with generators.
- Portable lightweight, small and robust