The Invertec 170TX Tig and Stick welder combines a rugged industrial construction with excellent arc characteristics. The Invertec 170TX is a full function DC TIG inverter with excellent arc control and perfect Arc Start in any welding conditions. The machine has been designed, not only as a TIG welder, but to also operate as a stick welder with a variety of popular stick electrodes. The portable rugged design makes them ideal for both in shop or field use. The Invertec® 170TX is the base model in the TX range with basic TIG and Stick functions.
This ready to weld package includes power source, 5m workpiece cable and clamp, LTP 17 G Air Cooled, 4m Tig Torch, Hose nut & Nipple Set.
- Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performance
- Full function user-friendly control panel layout with graph and a numeric display make it easy to set all welding parameters.
- Rugged construction: electrical safety (IP23) potted PC boards and optimum airflow reduce contamination to extend the equipment's life in the harshest environmental conditions.
- HF and Lift TIG ignition meeting all requirements
- Perfect TIG HF starting with pre-settable starting