The Ranger 305 D CE is a powerful 300-Amp Dc multi-process diesel engine driven welder. It provides excelent arc characteristics in Stick (Conventional or Pipe), TIG, MIG or Arc Gouging. This Ranger is totally enclosed to protect the 45 litre fuel tank, water cooled Kubota 18.8 HP D722 diesel engine. Delivering 8000 continous (8500 peak) watts of 115V AC generator power it is obvious this was designed for welding professionals with high demands.
- Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (100% CO2 and mixed gas) and arc gouging with up to 4.8 mm carbons.
- Fully enclosed stainless steel case for equipment protection and low noise.
- Lincoln’s® Chopper Technology® provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
- A portable powerhouse—delivers 8,500 peak (8,000 continuous) watts of 115/230/400V 50Hz AC generator power). Enough power to run lights, tools, or pumps and weld all at the same time!
- Arc force control provides a soft or more forceful digging arc.
- Built-in “hot” start for easier starts and restrikes.
- Touch-Start DC TIG®—Lift tungsten to start the arc.
- Digital meters for amps and volts output make it easy to precisely set your procedures. Fuel gauge, engine protection light for oil pressure and engine temperature on top for monitoring engine performance.
- Meets IEC974-1 and CE standards for safety and reliability.
Output:250A/30V at 100% Duty Cycle
Engine: Kubota D722 3 Cylinder Water Cooled Diesel
Output Range: 40 - 300A Pipe, 20 - 250A Tig, 14 - 29 CV
HP & Speed (rpm): 8kW at 100% 3000RPM
Dimensions: 909mm H x 546mm W x 1327mm D