The Miller Syncrowave 400 provides up to 400 amps DC TIG and MMA welding output along with a smooth, stable arc. Advanced technologies, such as Pulse, reduce heat input, increase travel speeds, and improve arc directional control. Auto-Link technology allows the machine to be connected automatically to any mains voltage within the specified range. The Miller Syncrowave 300 addresses demands for precision fabrication, adding extended Pulse ranges for maximum DC capability. Exclusive Pro-Set technology eliminates guesswork by providing pre-set welding parameters. Designed for upgrade flexibility, a memory card port allows owners to download additional software when released, purchase product features from the Miller website and maximize their budgets by buying only the features they need.
- Auto-Link circuit automatically links the power source to primary voltage being applied (208/240/480 V, three - or single-phase).
- Simple & Easy to Install accept either single - or three-phase input power.
- Internal Cooler Power Supply runs the Coolmate S3 off the input power and requires no additional hook up.
- Small footprint & Lightweight Design makes it easier to install and move around the workshop.
- Easy to Use intuitive user interface is simple to understand, making it easy to adjust parameters and thus, less time training new employees and more time getting the work done.
- Pro-Set Button gets to factory pre-set parameters with one touch of a button.
- Energy Efficient & Better Stability more stable arc and improved arc starts. Also save up to 33% on energy costs against outdated welding equipment.