The Tweco Arcmaster 301 TS is a 300A Tig Inverter with HF TIG, Lift TIG, Stick, Hot Start, High output and expanded input voltage capabilities for maximum user flexibility. An embedded microprocessor with digital controls, delivers perfectly smooth stable arc characteristics for low hydrogen electrodes. The power source also features automatic down slope control, pulse, repeat, (latch) function, memory function and automatic gas management. An intelligent heat sensing fan operates only when needed to cool components and prevent dust build up. 3 Year Warranty
- Digital Meters - Voltage and Amperage; Preview and hold capability for easy set up
- Trigger Hold - 4T (Latch) eliminates operator fatigue
- Gas Purge - Ensures gas lines are purged at start of weld
- Tiptronics Job Save - Save up to 100 parameter application settings for quality repeatable welds.
- Tungsten Size - Select tungsten size for optimum starting performance
- Spot Mode - Enables timer functions for consistent spot welds.
- Excellent Portability - Small size and weight ensures best workspace footprint and job site portability.
- Overload Protection - Shuts down the power source to protect the internal electrical components from overheating.