This ready to weld suitcase package includes Machine + Cables + Brush + Hammer + Shield.
Small Powerful and Robust
The Invertec 170S is designed to provide excellent welding and starting behaviour in a robust and reliable package. Welding machines need to be tough. That is whythis range is built in a robust metal case with large rubber corners and push control buttons for added protection. Rugged and robust on one hand, portable on another; the Invertec 170S is lightweight and easy to handle in any situation.
- Power Surplus - Additional power for superior arc control.
- Soft and Crisp mode - Selectable arc modes for different electrode types.
- Auto Adaptive Arc Force - For a stable arc with low spatter levels
- Built in “Hot Start” - For excellent arc striking
- Long cables - Primary power extension cables up to 60M can be used
- Lift TIG - with excellent striking without tungsten contamination
- Generator Ready
- 2 Years full parts and labour warranty
Current Range: 10 - 160A
Rated Output (40°C): 160A at 35%
Rated Output (20°C): 160A at 80%
Primary Voltage: 230V/1/50-60Hz
Dimensions: 244mm H x 148mm W x 365mm D
Fuse Size: 16A
Protection / Insulation Class: IP23 / F