Welding Service Engineer
||Welding Service Engineer
||Initially £20000.00 to £22000.00 depending on experience
||43.5 Hours per Week, Monday to Thursday 0800 to 1730 and Friday 0800 to 1600. 30 minutes lunch.
||20 paid days per year + bank holidays (Some leave mandatory to cover period business is closed between Christmas and New Year)
||Company clothing and PPE supplied.
A Welding Service Engineer is required for our busy, expanding, welding machine supply company, Rapid Welding & Industrial Supplies Limited.
Based at our busy Hedge End workshop, the focus will be:
Ideal candidate requirements
- Servicing and basic repairing of welding and welding related machinery.
- Visiting customer sites to carry out servicing/validation/repairs.
- As part of a small team there is a general level of additional support required for your colleagues.
- On the job and manufacturer training will be provided.
- Experienced in electronics / industrial controls. We can teach the electrical requirements for welding machines, so experience working with welding plant, whilst desirable, is not essential.
- Minimum C grade in GCSE Maths & Science
- Qualifications in an electrical or mechanical discipline would be beneficial.
- IT literate.
- Calm under pressure.
- Excellent communicator across all colleague levels.
- The role will be fast-paced and challenging therefore you must have an adaptable and flexible attitude and approach, be prepared to work alongside your team and be driven to achieve a high level of service.
- Driving licence required.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com with an email subject of "Welding Service Engineer"