Welding Service Engineer
||Electrical Maintenance Engineer
||Initially £35000.00 depending on experience
||43.5 Hours per Week, Monday to Thursday 0800 to 1730 and Friday 0800 to 1600. 30 minutes lunch.
||20 paid days per year + bank holidays (Some leave mandatory to cover period business is closed between Christmas and New Year)
||Company clothing and PPE supplied.
An Electrical Maintenance Engineer is required for our busy, expanding, welding machine supply company, and will be based at our workshop at Hedge End.
Based at our busy Hedge End workshop, the responsibilities will be:
- Servicing and basic repairing of welding and welding related equipment.
- Visiting customer sites to carry out servicing/validation/repairs.
- As part of a small team there is a general level of additional support required for your colleagues.
- On the job and manufacturer training will be provided.
- Experienced in electronics / industrial controls. We can teach the electrical requirements for welding machines, so experience working with welding plant, whilst desirable, is not essential.
- Good maths skills
- Qualifications in an electrical or mechanical discipline would be beneficial.
- IT literate.
- Calm under pressure.
- Excellent communicator across all colleague levels.
- The role will be fast-paced and challenging therefore you must have an adaptable and flexible attitude and approach, be prepared to work alongside your team and be driven to achieve a high level of service.
- Driving licence required.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com with an email subject of "Electrical Maintenance Engineer"