The GYS Powerduction 10R is designed to heat, unlock to enable removal of mechanical parts such as worn nuts and bolts in seconds. This induction heater is especially recommended for automotive, agricultural, maintenance and metal construction industries.
Comes included with a selection of spirals (Ø 18, 24 and 30mm), a flexible braided wire 80cm and a straight rigid wire 80cm.
• Instant heat without flame applied to a specific area. This can be used close
to cables, pipes, or other heat sensitive objects, thus avoiding the need to
disassemble / remove them
• Lightweight at just 3.5 kg - 1.3 kg for the inductor alone
• Ergonomic with shoulder strap provided
• Easy to use. Uses a standard 230V single phase supply
• Quick start, select and install the inductor, connect and go
• The range of 5 inductors allows the user to vary the heating applications for all types of shapes and access constraints
• Changing the inductor is very easy by virtue of the simple wheel clamping