Crystal Clear Vision - Before, During and After Welding
You won't believe your eyes.....
The new Optrel Crystal sets a new record with an incredibly low Shade 2 light state. Welders have for the first time a practically unclouded and clear view of their working environment. This in combination with the almost perfect colour spectrum of the CLT2.0 for the first time allows welders to see what is really going on in the weld pool, and with a clarity that equates to insights into a new dimension. This is why welders describe this as an enlightenment.
This new development reduces the need for a clear flip up visor as you can see more through the auto darkening lens than ever before. The crystal also benefits from Optrel's auto pilot feature, which automatically adjusts the dark shade depending on what you are welding, eliminating the need to manually change shade settings yourself. This feature is adjustable to suit your eyes or can be switched off completely for manual adjustment.
- Crystal Lens Technology 2.0 - See clearly what happens before during and after the welding process.
- Autopilot Shade Level 4 to 12 - Your welding helmet automatically adapts to changing light conditions.
- Twilight Function - You can always remain relaxed even in case of fast lighting changes.
- Sensitivity Control - Adapts the helmet to your environment and requirements.
- Grind Mode - The brightest vision during grinding work ever to be offered by a welding helmet.
- Heat-Reflecting Paint - Helping you keep a cool head at all times.