If you want the best compact MIG look no further
The TransSteel 2200 is a compact, 3-in-1 solution. It is the first single-phase inverter power source from Fronius that is also multiprocess-capable, bringing together MMA, MIG/MAG and TIG in a single device. The TransSteel 2200 is characterised by the intelligent design of the device, ease of use, robustness and a high level of reliability you would expect from a Fronius machine. Weighing only 15.5kg, it is also one of the lightest devices on the market.
Why we love the TransSteel 2200C
- Multi Process MIG/TIG/MMA Multi Voltage 110 & 230v Power Source.
- Up to 210A MIG with Synergic Function.
- Up to 230A TIG with Pulse.
- Up to 180A MMA with Arc-force, HotStart and anti stick functions.
- Internal Wire feeder can be mounted with either 100mm or 200mm Wire Spools.
- Detachable power lead that can be used with 110v or 230v power.
- Easy polarity change - Simply plug polarity reverser on front of machine, no tools required.
- Easy process switchover thanks to an additional gas solenoid valve on the rear for TIG.
- Optional Lift TIG torch operates without the need of a gas valve.
- Parts box inside the machine for storing spares.