The package includes;
The Plymovent PHV Portable Welding Fume Extractor – 230v
The PHV is a portable high vacuum welding fume extractor. It is equipped with two motors and an automatic start/stop device. The extracted welding fume first passes a metal pre-separator and then goes through the Dura-H main filter with integrated aluminium pre filter. The air leaves the unit through a HEPA filter. An activated carbon filter can be installed as an option.
With its wheels, the handle and its compact design the machine is extremely suited to be used in relatively small workshops, in confined spaces or near sources of pollution without a fixed location. The PHV can be switched on/off manually or automatically.
- Dura-H 12m² filter
- HEPA filter
- Aluminium Filter
- Automatic Start/Stop
- Set of wheels
- 2.5m Extraction Hose
- 2 sets carbon brushes
And the Binzel RAP GRIP 25 AK Mig Fume Air Cooled Extractor Torch – 4m
Every welding job generates fumes & smoke that could be hazardous if inhaled. The RAB GRIP Fume Extraction Torches offer efficient fume extraction directly at its source without affecting the protective gas shield. Special design solutions guarantee highly efficient smoke removal.
- Ergonomic handle with variable feed air slide (on top or below) and optional remote control module (up.down) - for optimum handling.
- Excellent extraction efficiency up to > 95%
- Considerable weight reduction of air-cooled torches due to the innovative ABICOR BINZEL lightweight BIKOX® cable
- Optimum dimension of extraction hoses for all types - lightweight cable assemblies with swivel joint, optimum flexibility.
- Direct extraction at the arc - ensures protection of the respiratory system.
- Rating: 230A at 60% duty cycle CO2, 200A at 60% duty cycle Mixed Gases
- Wire diameter: 0.8 – 1.2mm
- Air Cooled
- Length: 4 metre