The Single Helmet Solution
Lincoln Electric presents the Viking 3250D FGS welding helmet which has been developed to provide enhancements in productivity, safety, and optic clarity in all kinds of fabrication work sites. Designed specifically for professional welders, the 3250D FGS increases the operator’s field of vision in both open and closed positions. This has been designed to provide users with various safety and productivity features.
- ANSI Z87.1 compliant grind shield protects users from a variety of impact hazards
- The 161° field of vision makes material inspection, grinding and general movements safer
- Shade 5 side windows increase peripheral vision in the closed position
- The anti-fog lens coating allows for a more consistent clear view
- The integration of a clear grind shield shortens the time needed to start grinding operations and eradicates any need for a separate face shield
- The expanded field of vision in both positions can reduce setup, inspection, and weld time
- The large auto-darkening viewing area enhances operator control
Industry Leading Optics
The Viking 3250D FGS features world-class optic technology designed to improve work quality, and safety and to reduce eye strain. Unlike auto-darkening filters, the 4C lens technology expands the colour range and hues to be able to be seen in both light and dark shades. This eliminates imperfections and colour saturation to create the clearest view of the base material, arc & puddle, while reducing eye strain.
- The perfect 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity has been determined by measuring blurriness, distortion, shade consistency and angle uniformity of the auto-darkening welding lens
- The 12.5 square inch auto-darkening viewing area offers a widescreen view which increases versatility and operator control
- Digital Controls include quick change mode, shade, delay, or sensitivity settings
Each Helmet Includes
Two inner, five outer extra cover lenses, bandana, helmet Sport-Pak bag, replaceable lithium battery, side window covers and accessory stickers.